Friday 7 February 2014

Meerkat retirement home advert






Meerkat Insurance Advert
1.) I liked this advert because I'd never seen an advert like it before especially with talking meerkats. It was a very well made video because they made the animals look relistic in the way they looked,acted and spoke with also how they dresses in clothes and how they made them speak. The video was very creative how they put it accross to the audience with what they were trying to advertise and sell during the advert. It was clear and easy to understand I also found it quite amusing how they made the advert and the emagination of the charcters they used.

2.) The key inspirations I had during watching this video was that I could set it in what ever scene I wanted also the type of characters I could use.

3.) The ideas I would like to use in my animation would be to mainly make my characters talk if they were an object or anything that could'nt talk otherwise.

4.) The things I would need to fufil to make my ideas would be to use some type of animation program if my characters are doing something I cant do by just moving them, might have some effects depending on what my animation is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment