Friday 7 February 2014



Dolmio Sauce Advert.

1.) I liked this video because the way they used human puppets to advertise this product instead of people. It was well made and easy to understand about what they were trying to advertise, the sound was also very clear and when they were talking. It was creative and clear I also understood the message that they were trying to put accross in this advert it was funny because of the way it was put together and the script. There is more than just one video for this product but using all the same characters each time only sometimes you would see new characters in the advert.

2.) Inspirations I had from this video was the type of script I could use in my animation.

3.) Ideas I would like to use in my animation from this advert might be to on how I can word and put together my script.

4.) Things I would need to fufil to make my ideas would be to make sure I would have all the characters I would want also to make sure my scenes and script were correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment