Wednesday 5 February 2014

Animated videos



Chocolate Fingers Advert
1.) I like this advert because its a different, unique way of advertising this product, in the way they make them act as humans, make them speak and to be dressed and wearing wigs, the first time saw I  this video I thought it was quite funny. Its eye catching and would make the person who's watching the advert to want to buy the product.

2.) The key inspirations I had from this video is how the different ways I can move my characters and that we can record ourselves talking to make the characters speak even if they can't speak or if they're normal objects.

3.) Ideas I would like to use in my animation would be to try and make the characters talk also the different shots and ways we can move them around the set.

4.) The things I need to have and do in order to fulfil our ideas would be to make sure we've made the full story board and make sure its capable to do also that we have the right amount of characters for the amount of frames we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment