Wednesday 12 February 2014

animation dollhouse ad talk talk




Animation Dollhouse ad talk talk

1.) I liked this video because it was a different way to advertise this type of product which is a broadband service. The camera work and scenes are well made and spaced out, the graphics and sound are very clear and easy to understand. Its very creative how they've made this video because they have thought of different, new and not boring ways of making this advert which would'nt make you turn over the channel.

2.) Inspirations I've had watching this video are how all the different ways I can move my characters and all the different ways I can place them and make them stand.

3.) Some ideas I would like to use and try in my animation would be to choose and use different types of ways to move and place my characters.

4.) Things I would need to do to fufil my ideas would be to make sure I have all my characters finished so I could use the ones that I would want also to make sure all my scenes and sets would be ready to use in order to do my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment