Friday 7 February 2014


Diet Coke Advert.

1.) I liked this video because it was a different way to advertise this type of product of using literal puppets on strings, I liked how it was all put together with the whole video and script. The thing I found most interesting about this video was how the puppets were dresses in a whole different type of fashion,hair and makeup. It was very well made and put together with the right pace and sound volume and clarity. It was very creative and was clear that the advert was about diet coke also  they used the product in the advert.

2.) Key inspirations I had watching this video were about how life like and up-to-date I can make my characters.

3.) Ideas I would like to use and try in my animation would be to try and make my characters as life like as possible.

4.) Things I need to do in order to be able to fufil my animation would be to make sure everything would be correct and my characters would be how I wanted them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment